There are lots of ways to show your mother, grandmother, aunt, or special guardian angel in your life that she's spectacularly special to you. Here's 7 ways to make the day memorable and leave a loving impression ...
(1) Fresh flowers might last a week if she's lucky, so why not treat her to everlasting flowers instead? A pair of floral heels like these will brighten up Mothering Sunday and give her something to cherish and enjoy all year round.
(2) Skip with joy. Go for a a lovely mother-daughter Sunday afternoon walk. In #18hourheels you can both walk and skip in style without the pain of regular heels.
(3) Go for afternoon tea and catch up on happy memories from years gone by. A refined and elegant environment is a great place to acknowledge the memories of the past and set "togethery" resolutions for the future.
(4) Before the day is done set a date for another mother-daughter adventure. A weekend break, a theatre trip or even just a picnic in the park. It will give you both something to look forward to.
(5) Write a heartfelt message in your Mother's Day card. Make it more than "To" and "From" and it will give her a warm and fuzzy glow.
Happy Mother's Day,